NIWASHO
Summary/Location Research&Development/Technology Prodution Item Brief History Information for Emplloyment Inquiry
HOME

社歴

Company Profile
1928:
Foundated as Niwasho Denki Seitousho by Shoichi Niwa at 17
Ichirizuka-Cho, Seto City, Aichi Pref,
1942:
Designated as a munitions factory of the army and navy.
1947:
Canged organization to the corporation (capital:¥195,000.-).
1951:
Designated as JIS indicatable factory by Ministry of
International Trade and Industry.
1954:
Purchasad Magota Factory as the clay preparation factory to make a through process.
1957:
Incerased the capital to ¥780,000-
1958:
Purchased the site (13,560u) as head office and factory in
Kashiwai, Asahi-cho Arai. Higashikasugai-gun, Aichi Pref.
1959:
Increased the capital to ¥5,460,000-
Established Niwasho Dento-Hanbai Co., Ltd.
(capital:¥2,000,000-) to separate the sales section.
1960:
Started the first construction works of Kashiwai Factory and
operated.
Equipped Jopo-typed gas kiln and the latest continuous casting
unit in order to keep a quality of items.
1961:
Increased the capital of Niwasho Denki-Seitousho Co., Ltd. to
¥10,920,000-
Increased the capital of Niwasho Dento-Hanabi Co., Ltd.
Purchaed the site (211u) in Gotanda, Tokyo, and built Tokyo
Sales Office.
1965:
Extended Kashiwai Factroy as the second construction works, and built new building to move the head office in this site.
Equipped de-airing pug mill and extruder.
1967:
Extended Kashiwai Factroy, snd increased 70m tunnel kiln.
1969:
Built the electric examination room, and completed testing unit
for insulator
1970:
Merged Niwasho Dento-Hanbai Co., Ltd. with capital of
¥14,120,000,-
Closed Ichirizuka Factory and moved those equipments to Kashiwai Factory, in order to unify production section.
As well, increased shipping factory to fix production system in the main factory.

1971: Increased the assembling factory for metal fittings. 1971: Built new factory (Fujioka Factory) in the site (3,747u) of Sanga, Fujioka-Mura, Nishikamo-gun, Aichi Pref., and started sales and production of advanced ceramics items.
1973: Closed Magota Factory due to the Iand-expropriation for railway
construction of Okata-Line (tne Jpanese National Railways)
Built the clay preparation factory with modern equipment in the site of main factory.
   
    1984: Equipped 17m tunnel kiln in Fujioka Factory to establish a production increase.
1986: Equipped NC-lathe. 1986: Equipped spray dryer in Fujioka Facotry to complete all process from materail supply.
1987: Built the moisture drying room.    
1988: Changed company name to NIWASHO CERAM Co., Ltd. 1988: Changed company name to NIWASHO CERAM Co., Ltd.
    1989: Equipped 40 tons pressing unit in Fujioka Factory to cope with production increase of the item with complicated shape.
1990: Increased NC-lathes to comlete all NC sytem.    
    1998: Extended and refit in Fujioka Factory to reinforce the production system.
1999: Equipped NC round shapper forming machine.    
    2000: Equipped 20m roller hearth kiln.
2001: Equipped the clay feeding unit for NC round shapper forming machine to aim at higher quality and cost reduction.    
    2010: Certified ISO9001[2008 version] at Fujioka Factory.
    2005: Certified ISO14001[2004 version] at Fujioka Factory.

 


ライン
(C) Copyright NIWASHO CERAM Co., Ltd. All RightsReserved.